Inside Sales Lead Manager
We are hiring a Superstar!
Ready to Produce Some Results, Learn, and Earn?
At HomeTrust LLC, we are currently growing very quickly and seeking an Inside Sales Agent to head up our expansion efforts.
Your most important asset will be a no excuses attitude toward getting projects completed effectively and efficiently, along with an infinite passion for personal growth. Your ability to effectively produce results and proactively add value will make you an ideal candidate for the position.
Who Are We?
We have been full time, successful real estate investors in Denver since 2001. We have an A+ Rating by the Denver Better Business Bureau.
This is no late night infomercial. Nor is it a “real estate investors wanted” bandit sign nor a TV reality show. This is a legit opportunity to make money in a REAL industry!
You will answer incoming calls from motivated homeowners. The phone will be ringing like crazy! You will follow a script of questions designed to figure if that seller is a good match for our services. The script must be followed every time – AND you will be required to ask many questions during these conversations in order to understand how we can serve the homeowner. You will set appointments for the Outside Sales Professionals.
You will also make outgoing phone calls whenever you are not on an inbound call, again calling motivated homeowners. Some of those outgoing calls will be made from a dialer, some you will dial.
If you are great on the phone then this will be the best sales job you have ever had!
What does it take to be a Superstar?
- Aburning desire to succeed, extremely client oriented and highly motivated.
- Develop deep and meaningful rapport with clients, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness.
- Believe you can be the best at almost everything you do, and you can prove it!
Who Are We Looking For?
HomeTrust LLC is looking for an EXCEPTIONAL phone representative who can carry out these tasks:
- Answering phone and entering lead information into an online database
- Both followingscripted questions AND asking many questions in order to understand the homeowners true situation and motivation.
- Phone system/flow management – including monthly testing
- VM and text message retrieval
- Email lead management (various sources)
- Property evaluation (resources provided)
- Lead follow-up (phone calls, email and mailings)
- Assistant to Property Acquisition Manager
- Daily task completion, assignment and management in regard to lead follow-up
- Lead referrals and management to outside Listing Agents
- A sales BEAST who has tons of experience closing over the phone in whatever industry?
- An entrepreneur with a sports background who is naturally a people person, and loves working in a team environment?
- If so this is for you!
- Do not apply for this job unless you are AWESOME on the phone. While you will be taught some high level real estate negotiation tactics we are not interested in sales rookies.
- As far as real estate knowledge, it is a bonus, but certainly not needed. Most of the deals we do are very simple (we “flip” most of the houses we buy) so you can pick up the real estate knowledge you need pretty quickly.
- While we are open to anyone who has what it takes to produce results and make some big money, we imagine this position is going to be filled by one of 2 types of people…
- You will work between 30 and 40hours per week with most of those hours being in your home office. Some weekend work may be required.
- This is a Denver, CO based position. This is an Independent Contractor or W2 position depending on structure of the position. You are responsible for providing your own home office with computer, high speed internet, scanner, headset, reliable transportation, etc. Proficiency on a Mac is preferred.
This is an hourly position, based in your home office. There will also be a bonus based on your individual performance.
About HomeTrust LLC
For every 100 homes that are sold in Denver about 10 of them do not follow the traditional “list it with a Realtor” route. The reasons for this are varied – property not inhabitable, estate property, property has not been remodeled in many years and is in poor condition, must sell fast, inherited property, tired landlord, crappy tenants, etc. The list goes on and on. These are motivated sellers with problem properties.
Several THOUSAND homes and sellers have these issues in metro Denver, and several THOUSAND homes are sold every year in metro Denver that are not listed by a Realtor. HomeTrust’s mission is simple: create value for as many of these motivated sellers as possible by buying their home and helping them move on to the next stage of their life.
Home Trust was founded in 2001 in order to buy homes from these folks who don’t want to list with a Realtor. We are not Realtors. We are real estate investors. Since then, with short sales, wholesales, rentals, and fix & flips we have bought or sold over 1200 properties. We’re pretty good at this business.
Today we have three lines of business:
1) We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to other investors.
2) We buy homes, renovate them, and resell them to retail buyers.
3) We buy homes for our rental portfolio.
What You Should Do Next
Because there are hundreds of potential applicants for a position like this, we have set up a 4 Step Interview Process to allow the cream of the crop to rise to the top. Part of our selection process will be finding someone that will step out of their comfort zone and will go the extra mile. If one of these steps are not completed, then your application and resume will be discarded. So please read carefully as following detailed instructions is a requirement for the position. Each step will contain instructions for the next step.
Note: Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Step 1. COMPLETE THE SURVEY BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW.
Step 2. IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS, YOU WILL BE WATCHING A SHORT VIDEO ABOUT THE COMPANY AND THE POSITION REQUIREMENTS.
Step 3. YOU WILL BE CREATING A VIDEO ON WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU.
Step 4. FINAL INTERVIEW WITH THE CEO.
Jason Byrne, Co-Founder
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT:
Better Business Bureau Review:
Video Testimonials from Customers/Motivated Sellers:
Jason Byrne’s LinkedIn page: