I am hiring a Superstar!
The Property Manager is responsible for overseeing the financial, operational, resident relations, and budgetary aspects of the rental property portfolio.
Ready to Produce Some Results and Earn?
At HomeTrust LLC, we are currently growing quickly and seeking a Property Manager to manage a portfolio of 40 to 50 single family rental houses.This portfolio is owned and managed by one investor, so this person will only have one supervisor and will benefit from fast decision making.
We have been full time, successful real estate investors in Denver since 2001. We have an A+ Rating by the Denver Better Business Bureau.
We want a property management SUPERSTAR with a demonstrated winning track record of single family property management.
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Property Manager you will be responsible for the operational and financial aspects of the properties in addition to ensuring that the community exceeds its lease up goals. You will drive business results in personnel management, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, revenue enhancement, capital improvements and information reporting.
What does it take to be a Superstar?
- Have a burning desire to succeed, extremely residentoriented and highly motivated.
- Developmeaningful rapport with residents, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness.
- Believe you can be the best at almost everything you do, and you can prove it!
- Customer Service Skills: Property managers work with tenants to make them happy, and work to get new tenants.
- Negotiating Skills: Property managers will have to work out details with potential tenants, put bids out for work or service on the property, and deal with many people in the community.
- Organizational Skills: There are many facets to a property manager’s day. Working with tenants, with local government, with public works and paying bills. Organization to get it all done is key.
- Communication Skills: Property managers often must speak with tenants, resolve disputes, entice new tenants, answer questions and hire workers. Good communication is key.
Prior property management of single family residences.
This is an independent contractor position. The work will be performed in the property managers home office and in the field as required.
Compensation and Getting Paid
Hourly plus bonus.
About HomeTrust LLC
For every 100 homes that are sold in Denver about 5 of them do not follow the traditional “list it with a Realtor” route. The reasons for this are varied – property not inhabitable, estate property, property has not been remodeled in many years and is in poor condition, must sell fast, inherited property, tired landlord, crappy tenants, etc. The list goes on and on. These are motivated sellers with problem properties.
What we do is simple: We buy homes from these motivated sellers. Typically, we keep them as rentals or fix and flip them.
What You Should Do Next
Because there are hundreds of potential applicants for a position like this, we have set up a 4 Step Interview Process to allow the cream of the crop to rise to the top. Part of our selection process will be finding someone that will step out of their comfort zone and will go the extra mile. If one of these steps are not completed, then your application and resume will be discarded. So please read carefully as following detailed instructions is a requirement for the position. Each step will contain instructions for the next step.
Step 1. COMPLETE THE SURVEY BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW.
Step 2. IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS, YOU WILL BE WATCHING A SHORT VIDEO ABOUT THE COMPANY AND THE POSITION REQUIREMENTS.
Step 3. YOU WILL BE CREATING A VIDEO ON WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU.
Step 4. FINAL INTERVIEW WITH THE CEO.
Jason Byrne, Co-Founder and CEO
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT:
Better Business Bureau Review:
Video Testimonials from Customers/Motivated Sellers:
Jason Byrne’s LinkedIn page: